Friday, July 11, 2008

Ae Ajnabi

Too boring a name for the first post? I was thinking of a name when Udit Narayan started singing at the back of my mind. I have always loved this song... well sung indeed! How good to be the Ajnabi (stranger). Maybe I'm one... the ones close to me don't know me well and sometimes its me too who just fails to understand myself.

So what will my blog be about? About everything....food, pleasure, travel, movies, hits n misses, wins n losses. I may just hit a chord in your life....you too someday like me may have gone through a similar experience as me. Do share with me.
Lets start with a miss.... I made Upma today. well, I make it very often, but it was just so flop today. I made it in the morning and its still lying in my refrigerator..... Does anyone know what should I do with it? I hate wasting food... so please gimme some idea to transform the flop Upma into an innovative dish.
As like all, its just the beginning.... wish to be a regular... Make me a regular. Write to me, so I feel like writing often . So, keep blogging and don't forget to leave a comment.
truly
-Kimono

No comments: