Monday, July 14, 2008

My naughty little butterfly

Yes...got time to write....
My son has to see these songs on Youtube... and only 4 songs are to be repeated constantly... its good that he is listening to Indian songs, but only 4 songs to be repeated for 2 hours twice a day. I hide the laptop under the bed, but yesterday he found it and tried to remove it. But couldn't and so he came crying to me pointing towards the bed. I thought...so there you go...good job son...you found it!
I've to now search a new hiding place for the laptop. No, it isn't that I'm a bad mommy. Its just that he's too small to keep looking at the laptop screen for 2 hours continuously. (He still hasn't acquired the art of watching television...like his mom!)
Weekend I did do some shopping on my own after a long time. Felt good. I had a nice swim in the pool too with my son. He enjoys doing the "splish-spash" with his legs. After one round in the water, he has to go out of the pool and run around, banging on the chairs, picking up his shoes (and mine too :) And with the floaties on his arms, he looks like a naughty little butterfly dancing around.
Another nice thing I started doing from the weekend... a hit: I'm trying to practice a small energy saving technique. I don't plug in my laptop to the wall outlet for the whole day. Once the laptop is charged, I just pull off the plug. Saves some energy.
If you got any nice day-to-day tips-n-tricks saving energy and the planet Earth, do post it.

And yes...I ate the flop upma the next day... still waiting for the remedy to convert a flop upma to a better tasting dish.
Do post your comments, this will help me keep writing... Take care :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your butterfly looks cute, sweety.